Sunday, April 17, 2011

last goodbye :)

The air is so cold..your picture goes down
I won’t let you go,,hold your breath for the last
Dreamin’ for something now burn it too for away.. (far away)..

How can my heart still want beg you to stay
Leave me for breathing your pain slip away
Another broken heart another painfull day
I’ll be okay..
I can’t move out your shadow won’t stop
Maybe i need you here..
a thousand promises you’ve said now you go away..!!


This is the last gudbye for you my heart
Another last goodbye for you my light
Now i can hear your smilling
Your colder screaming
I’ll breath for you

Another lonely night it feels so hard
Without you by my side
but I’ll try to fight..!!
I’ll make my mouth keep silent and let you fading..
Goodbye for you…………!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment